SMSF home loans
Do you know how much super you have or where it is invested?
Did you know you can take control of your retirement by using your superannuation to borrow money and invest in property of your choice? Our expert team of finance, planning and accountancy professionals will walk you through the entire process hand in hand. We can even provide a list of suitable investment properties to take the guesswork away.
Things you may not know:
- You can combine your superannuation with other family members to allow you to buy property within the fund.
- Property owned by the super fund which is sold at the right time may have zero capital gains tax applied.
- Self managed super funds are the fastest growing segment in the market – for one main reason – control!
- Don’t confuse your SMSF with personal investment. They are separate entities.
- Not everyone is suited to an SMSF or SMSF HL
- A balance of ~$150,000 is often a benchmark for a minimum balance.
- An annual tax return will need to be completed
- Cost on set up for the Bare Trust or Installment Trust can vary greatly depending on who you use – estimate $3,000 to $5,000